Imperfects - Cunningham Blazer in Kagawa Khaki
"This is our best chore coat turned into a functional everyday blazer. The oversized pockets are welded into the side seams of the jacket for added functionality and durability. There are a total of 6 pockets on this jacket for all your nifty gadgets. We bound the inside to give it a completely finished feel and washed this Japanese khaki to perfection. A classic in so many ways yet not at all."
• 6 Patch Pockets
• Double Chore Pockets wrapping all the way into side seams for extra width
• All Natural Corozo Pin Shank Buttons w/ Brass Shank
• Selvedge Japanese Fabric
• Hand Cut & Sewn in California
• Finished and Bound inside of entire garment (No unfinished seams shown)
• Flip-Up or Flip-Down Blazer lapel
• Post-washed for out of package softness
• Tapering arms for no fuss cuffs
This piece runs true to size but is designed to be a bit boxier and shorter in the body; we recommend sizing up if a longer length coat is desired.
-The model is 6'0 170lbs and wearing an L