For the sneaker head who wanted perfect stacks on his denim or the discerning fit-obsessed journeyman looking for that elusive "slim with taper but not too-slim look"...this is your fit. 5 years of work have gone into nailing down a looser top block with a mid-rise that has an aggressive knee down taper that still doesn't look too slim. Works well cuffed high to showcase your sneaker or boot game but plays just as well uncuffed for mega-stacking on the heavily tapered opening. Either way, you win. It's your denim, wear it, wash it, and live in it how you want to. No more rules.
Constructed from a 12oz premium Italian Candiani denim with a very slight stretch (2% to be exact). This lighter weight allows it to still have the feel of a rigid dry without the elongated break-in process and also provides maximum comfort and flexibility. Think of this as your all-weather denim. As comfortable in July as it is in January.
Made in LA, by people we know, in factories we visit, and also by people we like to high five and drink coffees with. Basically, we know the source and so should you.
- 12oz Candiani Italian denim (the most green standard mill globally) with a 34" inseam - ***we offer custom chainstitch hems for FREE with purchase. Please send over hem inseam requests in your order notes.
- No rivets for a more modern look and cleaner lines. All stress seams are bartacked instead for integrity
- No exterior branding, just pure perfect minimalism. Less is more
- Heavy leather patches made on the coast by Bradley Mountain. Each one is hand-stamped and every piece varies in color and finish. We did this intentionally even though it costs a little more since a human touch matters in all details.
- Under $150 because premium denim should be available for all.
Model is 5'11 / 165 and wearing a size 31
*ADDITIONAL sizing visuals can be found at coastdenim.com