Out of Stock
This is West Coast denim with our team's signature personal flair applied in round II. Yes, we chainstitch (a lot) of denim in here, but our quivers are full of raw hemmed / heavily rinsed denim because it's a vibe. That said, creating this was a no-brainer with the locally-famous Moonlight beach down the street from the brick & mortar and the chance to create one-off pairs with such a regional touch to them. Each pair is soaked at Moonlight Beach, raw-hemmed at 30", and then (triple) rinsed and sun-baked for a softer handfeel, black soaked finish on the trims, and one-off look and feel. Each pair gets a more noticeable charcoal finish and slightly faded feel. Instant classics and as small batch as it gets.
*Limited to 20 pairs (only 1 per person allowed) and all orders ship on 2/8.
**Due to the cold water rinse process, these tend to fit slightly slimmer. We recommend sizing up one size from your regular Coast Denim size. Sizing chart is below.
Constructed from a 12oz premium Italian Candiani denim with a very slight stretch (2% to be exact). This lighter weight allows it to still have the feel of a rigid dry without the elongated break-in process and also provides maximum comfort and flexibility. Think of this as your all-weather denim. As comfortable in July as it is in January.
Made in LA, by people we know, in factories we visit, and also by people we like to high five and drink coffees with. Basically, we know the source and so should you.
- 12oz Candiani Italian denim (the most green standard mill globally) with a 30" raw hemmed inseam - ***we offer custom chainstitch hems for FREE with purchase. Please send over hem inseam requests in your order notes. (Any altered denim is not eligible for return.)
- Indigo stained back patch and pocket bags for individual feel.
- No rivets for a more modern look and cleaner lines. All stress seams are bartacked instead for integrity
- No exterior branding, just pure perfect minimalism. Less is more
- Heavy leather patches made on the coast by Bradley Mountain. Each one is hand-stamped and every piece varies in color and finish. We did this intentionally even though it costs a little more since a human touch matters in all details.
- Under $150 because premium denim should be available for all.
Model is 5'11 / 165 and wearing a size 31
*ADDITIONAL sizing visuals can be found at coastdenim.com