A true dry denim for women that's ACTUALLY COMFORTABLE. Shocking, we know. Introducing the super soft 9.5oz Italian denim (with 2% elastane for stretch) that is cut and sewn right in downtown LA with leather trims made in San Diego by Bradley Mountain. Each pair has a mid-high rise with an aggressively tapered leg meant to provide a curvy-flattering fit on most women.
While these have a slight rinse on them, they still will fade and age similar to our men's offering.
*With any dry denim, take caution when getting them wet to keep from having the indigo run on light fabrics. If you want to avoid any indigo run, just cold rinse them on gentle in your washing machine by themselves and they'll soften down even more and remain static in color.
Made in LA, by people we know, in factories we visit, and also by people we like to high five and drink coffees with. Basically, we know the source and so should you.
- 9.5oz Candiani Italian denim (the most green standard mill globally) with a 34" inseam - ***we offer custom chainstitch hems for FREE with purchase. Please send over hem inseam requests in your order notes. (Any altered denim is not eligible for return.)
- No rivets for a more modern look and cleaner lines. All stress seams are bartacked instead for integrity
- No exterior branding, just pure perfect minimalism. Less is more
- Lightweight custom patches made on the coast by Bradley Mountain specifically for the women's pairs. Each one is hand-stamped and every piece varies in color and finish. We did this intentionally even though it costs a little more since a human touch matters in all details.
- Under $150 because premium denim should be available for all.