More modern / More functional.
The ethos of our Straight Taper fit is to provide a roomier top block with a mid-high rise and match it with a more dramatic taper than a standard ST fit. Essentially, we cooked up our own dream fit since we couldn't find it anywhere else. For a looser look, or for those guys with larger thighs, rejoice. No tailoring or custom taper is needed on these ones, it's cut just for you as is. For those who just want a looser fit to crop, this is a fashion-forward comfort fit that you can still work, play, skate, dad, whatever-in. It's your denim, wear it, wash it, and live in it how you want to. No more rules.
Constructed from a 12oz premium Italian Candiani denim with a very slight stretch (2% to be exact). This lighter weight allows it to still have the feel of a rigid dry without the elongated break-in process and also provides maximum comfort and flexibility. Think of this as your all-weather denim. As comfortable in July as it is in January.
Made in LA, by people we know, in factories we visit, and also by people we like to high five and drink coffees with. Basically, we know the source and so should you.
- 12oz Candiani Italian denim (the most green standard mill globally) with a 34" inseam - ***we offer custom chainstitch hems for FREE with purchase. Please send over hem inseam requests in your order notes. (Any altered denim is not eligible for return.)
- No rivets for a more modern look and cleaner lines. All stress seams are bartacked instead for integrity
- No exterior branding, just pure perfect minimalism. Less is more
- Heavy leather patches made on the coast by Bradley Mountain. Each one is hand-stamped and every piece varies in color and finish. We did this intentionally even though it costs a little more since a human touch matters in all details.
- Under $150 because premium denim should be available for all.
Model is 5'11 / 165 and wearing a size 31
*ADDITIONAL sizing visuals can be found at coastdenim.com